AquaMaxx ConeS DCQ-2 Controllable In-Sump Protein Skimmer
Q series protein skimmers easily fit in most space-limited installations and supply powerful filtration. Newly designed hybrid-cone body stabilizes and concentrates the organic rich foam as it rises! Micro-adjustable valve provides precise control, and allows cleaned water to exit the skimmer chamber at its base where it is less bubble.
AquaMaxx has a dedicated R&D team with more than 10 years experience designing high-performance, high-quality yet affordable protein skimmers. Moreover, AquaMaxx skimmers are engineered with computer-precision and are outfitted with the latest filtration innovations.
The new ConeS Q-Series protein skimmers are made with new and efficient bubble chambers similar to ones found on our popular ConeS CO-Series. The bubble plate in conjunction with the custom diffusers are designed to efficiently mix air and water. More importantly, random twirling and turbulent flow is eliminated. A stable laminar flow is created inside the skimmer`s reaction chamber and maximizes the efficiency of the skimmer like no other design!
AquaMaxx ConeS DC Q-Series Skimmers feature high-quality Shark DC pumps. Each Shark DC pump motor block is fitted with a needle wheel impeller, capable of drawing in significantly more air and chops them up to the optimum bubble size for protein extraction. These pump and protein skimmer combinations deliver unprecedented performance and reliability. Accumulated protein and organics will be vigorously removed from your tank so you can focus less on maintenance and more on enjoying your piece of the reef.
AquaMaxx Cone-Series Protein Skimmers are designed from the ground up with the hobbyist in mind. A built-in air intake silencer reduces noise for near-silent operation. The hybrid-cone design maximizes the size of the reaction chamber and to allow the skimmate to smoothly rise into the collection cup. The advanced Bubble Chamber decreases turbulence and produced a stable laminar flow: which improves bubble transition and boosts skimmer performance.
- Shark DC needle-wheel pump produces optimum bubble size for high-efficiency protein skimming
- Cone body extends through the collection cup to easy bubble transition and maximize skimmer efficiency
- Efficient, durable and reliable
- Simple to set up and operate
- Cell-cast acrylic construction
- Rubber feet isolate noise and reduce vibration
- New outlet design minimizes footprint, reduces skimmer height and allows for fine-tuning
- Exclusive collection cup design with a handle that allows you to easy hold and transport the collection cup for cleaning
- Filtration Rating: up to 300 Gallons (light bioload) or 190 Gallons (heavy bioload)
- Footprint: 6.7″ x 9.5″
- Pump: SHARK DC
- Pump power consumption: Watts
- Chamber Diameter: 6″
- Height: 19.3″
- Recommended Water Level: 8″
AquaMaxx is a Southern California-based aquarium supply company that entered the market in mid-2008 with a line of affordable metal halide bulbs. The brand quickly gained recognition as word spread about the high quality and low cost of their lamps. In 2009, AquaMaxx released a line of aquarium filter socks and, in early 2010, unveiled an assortment of high-performance protein skimmer accessories and upgrades.
There are no inquiries yet.